Tuesday, September 23, 2008

University again

Today, once again Vicky and I ventured into the depths. I'd like to point out that she whacked me really hard on my arm in a twisted version of "hello" as soon as she saw me. She's all spazzy cause she accidently friend requested some guy she was stalking on facebook. Fortunately, all seems to have quieted down on that front, and the guy doesn't think she's a freak. Yet.

Today there were a few fairs on, fresher's fair, community fair and change the world fair. It was pretty funky, we got tonnes of freebies. We're a bit lonely, cause it's just the two of us for now, but hopefully we have our induction on thursday and we'll make more friends then.

Tomorrow is the Jobs fair and volunteering fair, but we're going in kinda late, because I'm lazy.

Oh, I think I saw Luke today! But I'm not sure....WHO EVEN KNOWS?

I had maths class in the evening, it was swell it was.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww sounds keeewl so far hope it feels less lonely soon m'dear xxxx